This recipe came about by accident – a raspberry and coconut granola gone wrong! This was a good accident though. These raspberry and coconut breakfast balls are so quick to prepare, really yummy and approved by both kid and baby. With no refined sugar, oats for energy, ground almonds for protein, raspberries and coconut; these little balls of goodness are a great way to start the day.
They are perfect for little hands and were demolished very quickly by Rory (13 months) and Finn (4yrs) They aren’t sweet but if you want to add a little sweetness then you could easily throw in some raisins or any other dried fruit to the mixture.
- 1 cup (110g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (56g) cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup (28g) unsweetened desiccated coconut
- ½ cup (134g) defrosted and crushed frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp (10g) melted coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
- Roll into balls
Store in the fridge in a an airtight container.